2013. október 15., kedd

The Old Curiosity Shop by Tímea Tarjányi

My workplace is a small family-run business in Broadstairs.
This place is kind of old but lovely and is kept clean and it has a cosy atmosphere. It’s close to the coast. For the English people the prices are not that high but for me they are. We serve fast food, coffee, tea and cakes. The customers can eat there or take the food away as well.
My colleagues are pretty kind. I like them, because they are incredibly friendly, helpful and patient just like the customers. I always get a tip and I can eat and drink anything I want for free.
I love working here because my job is not too hard but tiring. I have to do the washing up, make coffee and tea, sweep the floor and serve the customers. The best thing here is that all dogs are welcomed in the café.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése