2013. október 18., péntek

Intolarent Wife by Dávid Jákob

I work at The Intolerant Wife. The name may sounds funny, but intolerant means food intolerancy. We serve normal food, and food for intolerant, allergic, and diabetic people. We have these gluten and dairy free stuff, and of course vegetarian meals.


I work there from 9 am to 4 pm. at the first week I had to learn a lot, but on my second week everything was fine. I could make everything better and faster day by day. Basically I made the hot drinks, like coffees, hot chocolates, and teas, I had to wash the dishes and make the tables. Later I could make some meals like salads, salsa, panini and chop things up. When it gets busy, it gets stressful. You have to do everything fast and pay attention at the same time, because if you give the wrong food to the wrong people they can even die. My colleagues were helpful and nice. I could learn a lot. My boss was stressed sometimes, but I could get used to it. He told me a lot about these business things. I really enjoyed this three week work experience there even if it was stressful and annoying sometimes, but this is how the work goes.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése