2013. október 16., szerda

Kent School of English by Lilla Szives

I work at the Kent School of English which is a language school in private ownership that teaches English to speakers of other languages. I do some office work there: printing, copying, laminating, changing the daily program for the bosses, checking and keeping the contracts up-to-date, accompanying the students to their activities.

My boss is John Hetterley, who is the Activity Assistant manager, is a very helpful and kind man. He answers thoughtfully and caringly when we ask him something we don’t understand. I have six co-workers; they are all here for work experience. There are quite a lot of things to do at KSE. We have to prepare the paperwork for the classes in the mornings, collect the class lists, sort the students daily to other classrooms etc. Later on, in the afternoons, we have to print, type, prepare the materials for tomorrow morning. I like working here because I am fond of office work and my co-workers are very kind. I do hope I will have the opportunity to come back again.







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése