2013. október 14., hétfő

How to get to school (retrospective) by Adrienn Balázs

23rd September

Once upon on a time we arrived to Broadstairs and I got very nervous about how I will go to school next day. Everyone calmed me down that the host family will get me by car to the school and they will show me the right way.
While the woman from the host family and me were travelling to the house the woman told me that she can’t bring me to the school on the first day because she will have to go to work early in the morning. When I heard this I was shocked as I didn’t know how I will go to the school in an unknown town. The woman said that there wouldn’t be any problem „just turn right and follow the students”.
I was optimistic. I thought I could do that if the woman had told me to follow the students who aren’t wearing uniforms. As she didn’t say that to me I was following the students wearing uniforms. So I got lost.
Finally I asked for help from my teacher Mr Módos and his host family picked me up and got me to the school. And they also showed me the right way. So that’s how my first day at school started.








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése