2013. október 17., csütörtök

Kent School of English by Klaudia Pirisi

I work at the Kent School of English which offers a variety of English courses for speakers of other languages. I work in the office with six other work experience students.
Our task includes printing, laminating, photocopying, preparing materials, collecting the class lists, accompanying students on their activities. Sometimes we help doing the tea breaks, we go to the post office for stamps or to the railway station to collect the train tickets for the students. Our boss is John Hetterley, Activity Assistant manager. He is a kind and funny guy and he’s always there to help if we don’t know how to do something.

Although we have a lot of work to do each day, I really enjoy working at KSE. I hope I’ll have the opportunity to work here again next year.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése