2016. október 31., hétfő

Work experience at Cramptons by Szabó Dani

So this is my place where I'm doing my work experience for three weeks. This is a bar and restaurant in the heart of Broadstairs. The inside is modern with some rustic elements. The place is not really busy during my shift. It's more situated to night parties. During the day you could choose from several foods from the menu and several drinks from the drink sheet. They also have a meal deal for 5 pounds which includes a soup or a garlic bread and one main dish. I think this is a really great value especially in England. The staff is also really kind and friendly here. They are helping me out a lot. I really like working here and also it's not a new thing to me because I used to work in my fathers restaurant back in Hungary. All in all it's a pretty good place to eat because the quality and the quantity of the food is great, the staff is magnificent and they have a very wide range of drinks here.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése