2019. október 28., hétfő

My Workplace by Anett Hunfalvi

My job is at Tesco.
In the beginning I had fears, I couldn't imagine enjoying what I had to do every day for weeks.
But everything was a positive experience.
Bev, our boss is always nice and smiling. This is very important because you don't have to think "work again, I don't feel like it" in the morning.
Tesco at Westwood Cross is a workplace and can be reached by bus.
It has a huge dining room for the workers, and people usually spend their break time here.
I meet new people almost every day, and that's what I liked best. Luckily everyone was friendly, if I didn't understand something they explained it in different ways. I was able to meet and learn from people with positive thinking.
My favourite part was the toy section. I love kids, I could see them every day, I had a fun day.
All in all, working there was a positive surprise, but I can say I'm lucky to have been among such people.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése