2019. október 28., hétfő

M&S by Klaudia Kulcsár

I work at a store named Marks and Spencer. It is located in the Westwood Cross shopping centre. In this store there is not just a clothing section, but a food and café section too. 
I work with Anna, Ádám and Dominik. However, I work with Anna as a pair, and Dominik works with Ádám alternately at the food section and the café section. 
The week before we started the work we went to the store and we met with our manager and we had a look where we are going to work. I was surprised that there are more than one sections desides the clothing section, but I pretty like it because work can be diversified. The other thing that was surprising for me was that the colleagues and the customers are very polite and nice to me and they are always smiling. 
We are in different sections of the store every day alternately between the food and the café section. I think it’s pretty good because it can be diverse and it’s not that monotonous at all. When we are in the food section we are refilling the shelves and tidying them. Fortunately, me and Anna can enjoy this kind of job. At the café section we are cleaning the tables and we have to serve the food for the customers, so we are waitresses. It can be very tiring, albeit the time is going fast when we are at that section.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése