2015. október 30., péntek

My worklpace: Marks&Spencer by Tamás Hokker and Márton Varga-Szabó and Dorina Kovácsi

My work placement for the work experience was Marks & Spencer. There are several sections I could work at, and usually I could choose from them. These were foods, menswear, womanswear, café, home, and beauty. I've tried nearly all of them, and my favourite ones were café and menswear. The employees are very kind and understanding. If I hadn't liked a job because it was boring, they have tried their best and mostly managed to give me a more exciting one. I liked the café because I could practice understanding people in spite of the loud noise (and because I'm interested in hospitality). Menswear was good, because people were very talkative. I mean the costumers and the employees as well. I am happy I was sorted to M&S.

When we got the details about where we were going to work I was really excited. I was very glad when it turned out that I would be working at Marks and Spencer. I was always wondering how a big store like this could be this tidy and well organised. On my first day everything seemed to be a mess but as I got into the machine more I realised that everything was planned. The store has 5 main sections: foods (the supermarket), menswear, womenswear, beauty and coffe shop. Every employee works at one section but by work experience I had the opportunity to try all sections. There was a sixth job to do called operations which deals with incoming products. I liked the last one the most and I am so happy to work here.

My workplacement, the Marks&Spencer My workplacement is located near to Broadstairs, in a smaller shopping center called, Westwood cross. We have to be there at 10 everyday with four of my group mates. The place where we work is changing everyday, we are rotating between the departments, for example, I've already worked at womenswear, menswear, kidswear, foodhall and at beauty, which is my favourite. I also worked in the cafe which was soo busy that you can never be bored there. Our duties are, filling the shelves up with stock, pulling the products forward, or sometimes putting out new products, what I always enjoy. Everybody is smiling here, they are very kind and helpful with us. I feel soo lucky with my workplacement.









Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése